7:30 = Office Opens for the Day
- Car riders may be dropped off at the west entrance of the building. No one should be dropped off at the front entrance until after 8:05.
- The tardy bell rings at 8:15. Students arriving after 8:15 are considered tardy.
- Students are dismissed from the buses and go to their classrooms.
8:00-8:30 = Breakfast
- 8:00 = 4th and 5th graders
- 8:05 = kindergarten students
- 8:10 = 1st and 3rd graders
- 8:15 = 2nd graders
- 8:20 = pre-school students
8:30-8:55 = Response to Intervention
10:50-12:45 = Lunch (see below for specific grade-level times)
- 10:50-11:20 = pre-school students
- 11:00-11:30 = 2nd graders
- 11:05-11:35 = 4th graders
- 11:40-12:10 = kindergarten students
- 11:45-12:15 = 1st graders
- 12:10-12:40 = 3rd graders
- 12:15-12:45 = 5th graders
2:58 = Car Rider Dismissal Bell
3:00 = Bus Rider Dismissal Bell
4:00 = Office Closes for the Day